Image Processing: The Fundamentals, 2/e (Hardcover)
Maria Petrou, Costas Petrou
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2010-05-17
- 售價: $1,650
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,617
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 818
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 047074586X
- ISBN-13: 9780470745861
貴賓價: $1,406Image Processing: Dealing With Texture (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,691Practical Image and Video Processing Using MATLAB (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,311Multidimensional Signal, Image, and Video Processing and Coding, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,406Adaptive Wireless Communications: MIMO Channels and Networks (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $5,882Microprogrammed State Machine Design (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $6,408Permanent Magnet Brushless DC Motor Drives and Controls (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,240Advenced Neural Networks with MATLAB: Deep Learning, Control Systems, Parallel Computing, and Dynamic Neural Networks
貴賓價: $1,425Statistical Mechanics, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $336ModelSim 電子系統分析及模擬(第2版)
- Presents material at two levels of difficulty: the main text addresses the fundamental concepts and presents a broad view of image processing, whilst more advanced material is interleaved in boxes throughout the text, providing further reference for those who wish to examine each technique in depth.
- Contains a large number of fully worked out examples.
- Focuses on an understanding of how image processing methods work in practice.
- Illustrates complex algorithms on a step-by-step basis, and lists not only the good practices but also identifies the pitfalls in each case.
- Uses a clear question and answer structure.
- Includes a CD containing the MATLAB® code of the various examples and algorithms presented in the book. There is also an accompanying website with slides available for download for instructors as a teaching resource.
Image Processing: The Fundamentals, Second Edition is an ideal teaching resource for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. It will also be of value to researchers of various disciplines from medicine to mathematics with a professional interest in image processing