- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2003-11-21
- 售價: $1,200
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,176
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 470
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470843888
- ISBN-13: 9780470843888
In addition to a solid introduction to directories and the LDAP standard this book also provides:
- an in-depth description of the LDAP technology including IETF standards, concepts and interfaces (DSML, LDIF etc)
- step by step help with designing the data model of the directory and its architectural platform
- real life examples
- detailed information on developing directory enabled applications, with code examples
- a description of the tools needed to implement an enterprise directory, featuring meta-directories, LDAP proxies, directory content management and directory administration
- a description of LDAP applications and the business benefits of an enterprise directory including return on investment
LDAP: Building an enterprise directory is an indispensable guide for operational decision makers who wish to understand what directories can bring to information systems and to a business as a whole. It is also a key reference source for technicians involved in LDAP implementation.
Table of Contents
Part I Directories and their applications.
The history of directories and an introduction to LDAP.
LDAP directories and their applications.
Part 2 The LDAP Standard.
LDAP Standard and its client-server model.
The LDAP models.
LDAP interfaces and the future of the standard.
Part 3 The Design Phase.
The life of a corporate directory.
Part 4 Examples of code.
Examples of code in C and C++.
Examples of ADSI implementation.