Scheduling in Real-Time Systems
Francis Cottet, Joëlle Delacroix, Claude Kaiser, Zoubir Mammeri
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-11-22
- 售價: $1,500
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,470
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 282
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470847662
- ISBN-13: 9780470847664
貴賓價: $2,103CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) 640-811, 640-801, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,071Real-Time Concepts for Embedded Systems (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,093Computer Networks, 4/e
貴賓價: $1,068Software Engineering, 6/e
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e (Windows XP Update)
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
Scheduling in Real-Time Systems presents:
- Rigorous discussions of the main scheduling algorithms.
- In-depth analyses of centralised and distributed computing systems.
- Detailed coverage of symmetric multiprocessor systems sharing a common memory.
- A complete appraisal of packet scheduling in networks.
- Three relevant case studies including the control system of the robot that the Pathfinder space vehicle landed on Planet Mars.
Offering end-of-chapter exercises and solutions, Scheduling in Real-time Systems will prove an invaluable textbook for university students in computer, software, electronics and control systems engineering. This book will also be an excellent reference to practising engineers and developers in the systems and communications industry.
Table of Contents
Notations and Symbols.
1. Basic Concepts.
Basic concepts for real-time task scheduling.
2. Scheduling of Independent Tasks.
Basic on-line algorithms for periodic tasks.
Hybrid task sets scheduling.
3. Scheduling of Dependent Tasks.
Tasks for precedence relationships.
Tasks sharing critical resources.
4. Scheduling Schemes for Handling Overload.
Scheduling techniques in overload conditions.
Handling real-time tasks with varying timing parameters.
Handling overload conditions for hybrid task sets.
5. Multiprocessor Scheduling.
First results and comparison with uniprocessor scheduling.
Multiprocessor scheduling anomalies.
6. Joint Scheduling of Tasks and Messages in Distributed Systems.
Overview of distributed real-time systems.
Task allocation in real-time distributed systems.
Exercise 6.1: Joint scheduling of tasks and messages.
7. Packet Scheduling in Networks.
Network and traffic models.
Work-conserving service disciplines.
Non-work-conserving service disciplines.
Summary and conclusion.
8. Software Environment.
Real-time operating system and real-time kernel.
Summary of scheduling capabilities of standardized components.
Web Links (April 2002).
9. Case Studies.
Real-time acquisition and analysis of rolling mill signals.
Embedded real-time application: Mars Pathfinder mission.
Distributed automotive application.