Multi-Carrier and Spread Spectrum Systems
K. Fazel, S. Kaiser
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2003-11-14
- 售價: $980
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $931
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 298
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470848995
- ISBN-13: 9780470848999
Since 1993 different multiple access concepts based on the MC-SS combination for mobile and wireless indoor communications called OFDM/CDMA or MC-CDMA and MC-DS-CDMA, have been proposed. The main differences between these schemes are in the spreading, frequency mapping, and detection strategies. Meanwhile, other alternative hybrid schemes such as OFDM/OFDMA, MC-TDMA, etc. have been deeply studied that benefit from the advantages of multi-carrier transmission.
· Covers multi-carrier and spread spectrum and all derivatives of spread spectrum and OFDM systems.
· Describes not only HIPERLAN but also wireless multi-user systems dealing with OFDM or spread spectrum techniques: 2G IS-95, 3G UMTS, and 4th Generation mobile communications.
· Provides significant analysis on multi-carrier transmission, from theory to practical implementations and is therefore invaluable for systems designers.
· Examines the essentials of all wireless standards based on multi-carrier/spread spectrum technique.
Written in a highly accessible manner this book will provide a unique reference on the topic of multi-carrier spread spectrum, assisting 4G engineers for their implementation.
Table of Contents
Radio Channel Characteristics.
Spread Spectrum Techniques.
Multi-Carrier Spread Spectrum.
2. MC-CDMA and MC-DS-CDMA.
3. Hybrid Multiple Access Schemes.
Ultra Wide Band Systems.
Comparison of Hybrid Multiple Access Schemes.
4. Implementation Issues.
Multi-Carrier Modulation and Demodulation.
Channel Coding and Decoding.
Signal Constellation, Mapping, Demapping, Equalization.
Adaptive Techniques in Multi-Carrier Transmission.
Cellular Mobile Communications Beyond 3G.
Wireless Local Area Networks.
Fixed Wireless Access below 10 GHz.
Interaction Channel for DVB-T: DVB-RCT.
6. Additional Techniques for Capacity and Flexibility Enhancement.
General Principle of Multiple Antenna Diversity.
Diversity Techniques for Multi-Carrier Transmission
Examples of Applications of Diversity Techniques.
Definitions, Abbreviations and Symbols.