System Integration: From Transistor Design to Large Scale Integrated Circuits
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2004-04-16
- 售價: $1,120
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,098
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 510
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470020695
- ISBN-13: 9780470854075
貴賓價: $988Introductory Biostatistics
貴賓價: $1,995Java Persistence with Hibernate (Hardcover)
The development of large-scale integrated systems on a chip has had a dramatic effect on circuit design methodology.
Recent years have seen an escalation of interest in systems level integration (system-on-a-chip) and the development of low power, high chip density circuits and systems. Kurt Hoffmann sets out to address a wide range of issues relating to the design and integration of integrated circuit components and provides readers with the methodology by which simple equations for the estimation of transistor geometries and circuit behaviour can be deduced. The broad coverage of this unique book ranges from field effect transistor design, MOS transistor modelling and the fundamentals of digital CMOS circuit design through to MOS memory architecture and design.
- Highlights the increasing requirement for information on system-on-a-chip design and integration.
- Combines coverage of semiconductor physics, digital VLSI design and analog integrated circuits in one volume for the first time.
- Written with the aim of bridging the gap between semiconductor device physics and practical circuit design.
- Introduces the basic behaviour of semiconductor components for ICs and covers the design of both digital and analog circuits in CMOS and BiCMOS technologies.
- Broad coverage will appeal to both students and practising engineers alike.
- Written by a respected expert in the field with a proven track record of publications in this field.
Drawing upon considerable experience within both industry and academia, Hoffmann’s outstanding text, will prove an invaluable resource for designers, practising engineers in the semiconductor device field and electronics systems industry as well as Postgraduate students of microelectronics, electrical and computer engineering.
Table of Contents:
Physical Constants and Conversion Factors.
1. Semiconductor Physics.
3. Bipolar Transistor.
5. Basics Digital CMOS Circuits.
6. Combinational and Sequential CMOS Circuits.
7. MOS Memories.
8. Basic Analog CMOS Circuits.
9. CMOS Amplifiers.