Single and Multi-Carrier DS-CDMA
Lajos Hanzo, Lie-Liang Yang, Ee-Lin Kuan, Kai Yen
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Press
- 出版日期: 2003-09-26
- 售價: $2,240
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,128
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1104
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0470863099
- ISBN-13: 9780470863091
Since the standardisation of 3G systems significant advances have been made in the field of CDMA systems. The next generation of wireless systems is expected to support a wide variety of multirate services, while achieving an increased spectral efficiency, a high bit rate and satisfying a range of many other demanding specifications.
This all-in-one volume reports on the entire body of recent advances in both single- and multi-carrier DS-CDMA as follows:
- Presents a future-proof system design framework providing backwards compatibility with legacy systems
- Features multiuser detection and interference cancellation, spanning the range of classic and avant-garde CDMA solutions, including genetic algorithm aided systems for blind data and channel estimation
- Covers burst-by-burst adaptive CDMA and blind per-survivor aided CDMA
- Details the entire body of joint coding and modulation aided CDMA, as well as adaptive space-time spreading
- Explains both classic and radically new coded M-ary CDMA
- Includes the body of knowledge on time-frequency spreading aided multicarrier DS-CDMA and code acquisition
- Describes the existing 3G standards and cross-layer optimization aided adaptive modulation as well as beamforming assisted FDD/TDD networking
Such a comprehensive treatment of the subject will have wide-ranging appeal to researchers, advanced students and practising engineers working in wireless communications.
Table of Contents
About the Authors.
Other Wiley and IEEE Press Books on Related Topics.
1. Introduction To Intelligent Broadband Wireless Transceivers.
I: Multi-User Detection for Adaptive Single-Carrier CDMA.
List of Symbols in Part I.
2. CDMA Overview.
3. Joint Detection of CDMA Signals.
4. Adaptive-Rate Detection Aided CDMA.
5. Adaptive-Rate Interference Cancellation Assisted CDMA.
6. Iterative PIC Using Turbo Codes, LDPC Codes, TCM and TTCM.
7. Blind Per-Survivor Processing-Aided CDMA.
8. Space-Time Spreading Aided Single-Carrier Wideband CDMA.
II: Genetic Algorithm Assisted Multiuser Detection.
List of Symbols in Part II.
9. Overview of Genetic Algorithms used for Multi-user Detection.
10. GA-Assisted Multi-user Detection for Synchronous CDMA.
11. Joint GA-Assisted Channel Estimation and Symbol Detection.
12. GA-Assisted, Antenna Diversity-Aided Multi-user Detection.
13. GA-Assisted Multi-user Detection for Asynchronous CDMA.
14. GA Assisted Multi-user Detection for MC-CDMA.
III: M-ary Single-Carrier CDMA.
15. Non-Coherent M-ary Orthogonal Modulation in CDMA.
16. RS Coded Non-Coherent M-ary Orthogonal Modulation in CDMA.
17. Residue Number System Arithmetic.
18. Redundant Residue Number System Coded M-ary DS-CDMA.
IV: Multi-Carrier CDMA.
19. Overview of Multicarrier CDMA.
20. Space-Time Spreading-Assisted Broadband Multicarrier DS-CDMA.
21. Initial Synchronization of DS-CDMA and MC-CDMA Systems.
V: Standards and Networking.
22. Third-Generation CDMA Systems.
23. Adaptive DS-CDMA Networking Using VSFs and Beamforming.
24. Book Summary and Conclusions.
A: Appendix to Chapter 15.
B: Appendix to Chapter 16.
C: Appendix to Chapter 18.
D: Appendix to Chapter 21.