Security in Fixed and Wireless Networks: An Introduction to securing data communications (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,885Network Programming with Perl
貴賓價: $1,127Modern Information Retrieval
貴賓價: $2,660The Linux Networking Architecture: Design and Implementation of Network Protocols in the Linux Kernel (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,724Effective C++: 55 Specific Ways to Improve Your Programs and Designs, 3/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,872Head First Design Patterns (Paperback)
售價: $1,230TSP-Leading a Development Team
貴賓價: $1,829The Linux Kernel Primer: A Top-Down Approach for x86 and PowerPC Architectures
售價: $1,820MFC Internals: Inside the Microsoft Foundation Class Architecture (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,140Computer Organization and Design: The Hardware/Software Interface, 3/e(IE) (美國版ISBN:1558606041)
貴賓價: $1,496802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide, 2/e (Paperback)
Our society’s increasing dependence on information technology and communication networks renders the complex topic of network security fundamentally important.
Security in Fixed and Wireless Networks is a comprehensive introduction to the principles of information security, explaining in detail how they are applied in communication networks. It will help you to understand the risks of inappropriate network security, what mechanisms and protocols can be deployed to counter these risks, and how these mechanisms and protocols work. Starting with a description of the key threats and requirements, Günter Schäfer goes on to explain the algorithmic foundations of practical security solutions and how they are incorporated into network protocols and architectures.
Security in Fixed and Wireless Networks covers:
- Fundamentals of cryptology such as symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, cryptographic check values, random number generation, and access control.
- Integration of security services, link layer security protocols, IPSec security architecture, transport layer security protocols, and Internet firewalls in detail.
- Secure wireless and mobile communications (wireless LANs - IEEE 802.11, mobile WANs - GSM, UMTS, and Mobile Internet Communications – Mobile IP).
The systematic approach of Security in Fixed and Wireless Networks ensures that graduate students of computer science, electrical engineering and telecommunications get up to speed quickly with the basics of network security. Professional Communications Engineers will also benefit from this self-contained introduction to the fundamentals of network security.
Table of Contents:
I: FOUNDATIONS OF DATA SECURITY TECHNOLOGY.
2. Fundamentals of Cryptology.
3. Symmetric Cryptography.
4. Asymmetric Cryptography.
5. Cryptographic Check Values.
6. Random Number Generation.
7. Cryptographic Protocols.
8. Access Control.
II: NETWORK SECURITY.
9. Integration of Security Services.
10. Link Layer Security Protocols.
11. IPSec Security Architecture.
12. Transport Layer Security Protocols.
13. Internet Firewalls.
III: SECURE WIRELESS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS.
14. Security Aspects of Mobile Communication.
15. Security in Wireless Local Area Networks.
16. Security in Mobile Wide-Area Networks.
17. Security of Mobile Internet Communication.