This comprehensive Autodesk Official Training Guide has everything you need to quickly become proficient with every aspect of Autodesk’s new AutoCAD for Mac software. Award-winning author George Omura, whom most CAD designers know and respect from his all-time bestselling Mastering AutoCAD books, now applies his legendary AutoCAD expertise, approachable style, and thorough Mastering coverage to Mastering AutoCAD for Mac. You’ll quickly and efficiently build skills, whether you’re just beginning or are already a seasoned AutoCAD user.
- Teaches you to design and draft using AutoCAD for Mac
- Helps you quickly master basic, intermediate, and advanced skills
- Covers using hatches, fields, and tables effectively; manipulating dynamic blocks and attributes; rendering 3D views with lighting and materials; exploring parametric modeling; transforming 2D drawings into 3D renderings; and more
- Provides step-by-step instruction and exercises, as well as real-world examples and case studies
- Functions as both a detailed tutorial and also a one-stop, stand-alone reference
- Mastering AutoCAD for Mac is also an Autodesk Official Training Guide
The world's best AutoCAD resources—George Omura and the Mastering AutoCAD series from Sybex—are now available to help you master AutoCAD for Mac.