Enterprise Guide to Gaining Business Value from Mobile Technologies (Paperback)
Adam Kornak, Jorn Teutloff, Michael Welin-Berger
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2004-04-26
- 售價: $2,048
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,946
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 336
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471237620
- ISBN-13: 9780471237624
售價: $399iOS 5 in the Enterprise (Paperback)
售價: $299Going Mobile: Building the Real-Time Enterprise with Mobile Applications that Work
售價: $788Enterprise JavaBeans, 4/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $3,867The IMS : IP Multimedia Concepts and Services in the Mobile Domain
* This is the first book to deliver specific guidelines for integrating
mobile and wireless technologies into a business organization to enhance
business processes, reduce operating expenses, or produce additional revenue
* Builds off the material from Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Guide to Wireless Enterprise Application Architecture (0-471-20951-1), which described how to build a wireless enterprise application architecture for optimum performance
* Presents a proprietary, step-by-step methodology that shows how to identify opportunities to integrate mobile technologies into an organization
* Describes the strategic framework and development approach used by experienced project teams for building a mobile technology solution
* Features extensive real case studies from Microsoft and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young's extensive business portfolio
Table of Contents:
About the Authors.
Part 1: Introduction to Mobile and Wireless Technologies.
Chapter 1: Wireless and Mobility Defined.
Chapter 2: The Driving Forces of Mobile’s Growth.
Chapter 3: Mobile Devices Showcase.
Chapter 4: Wireless Networks Overview.
Part 2: Opportunity Identification and Case Studies.
Chapter 5: The Value Web Framework.
Chapter 6: The Wireless Value Web.
Chapter 7: The Three Functional Domains.
Chapter 8: Communication.
Chapter 9: Information.
Chapter 10: Commerce.
Chapter 11: Microsoft and CGE&Y Case Studies.
Part 3: Strategy Formulation and Implementation Methodology.
Chapter 12: Developing a Mobile/Wireless Solution.
Chapter 13: Methodology for Building the Solution.
Appendix A: Industry Associations.
Appendix B: Useful URLs.
Appendix C: Glossary.