Introduction to CMOS OP-AMPs and Comparators
- 出版商: Wiley-Interscience
- 出版日期: 1999-02-12
- 售價: $1,100
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,078
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 360
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471317780
- ISBN-13: 9780471317784
A step-by-step guide to the design and analysis of CMOS operational amplifiers and comparators
This volume is a comprehensive text that offers a detailed treatment of the analysis and design principles of two of the most important components of analog metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) circuits, namely operational amplifiers (op-amps) and comparators. The book covers the physical operation of these components, their design procedures, and applications to analog MOS circuits-particularly those involving switched-capacitor circuits, and analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters. Roubik Gregorian, a leading authority in the field, gives circuit designers the technical knowledge they need to design high-performance op-amps and comparators suitable for most analog circuit applications. In this self-contained treatment, which is loosely based on his well-received 1986 book, Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing (coauthored with Gabor C. Temes), Gregorian reviews the required basics before advancing to state-of-the-art topics and problem-solving techniques. This valuable guide:
* Clearly explains configuration and performance limitation issues affecting the operation of CMOS op-amps and comparators
* Details advanced design procedures to improve performance
* Provides practical design examples suitable for a broad range of analog circuit applications
* Incorporates hundreds of illustrations into the text
* Concludes each chapter with problems and references to advanced topics, useful in textbook adoptions
Introduction to CMOS Op-Amps and Comparators is invaluable for analog and mixed-signal designers, for senior and graduate students in electrical engineering, and for anyone who would like to keep up with this essential technology.
Table of Contents:
MOS Devices as Circuit Elements.
Basic Analog CMOS Subcircuits.
CMOS Operational Amplifier.
Practical Considerations and Design Examples.