Three-Dimensional Holographic Imaging (Hardcover)
Chung J. Kuo
- 出版商: Wiley-Interscience
- 出版日期: 2002-02-12
- 售價: $1,150
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,127
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471358940
- ISBN-13: 9780471358947
貴賓價: $257OpenCV 2 電腦視覺編程手冊 (OpenCV 2 Computer Vision Application Programming Cookbook)
貴賓價: $998Optical Interferometry, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $616OpenGL 超級寶典(第5版) (OpenGL SuperBible: Comprehensive Tutorial and Reference, 5/e)
This book introduces the general concepts of both real-time and non-real-time 3-D holographic imaging techniques for scientific and engineering applications. It offers readers a fundamental understanding of the concepts of 3-D holographic imaging as well as cost-effective design and implementation. World-renowned experts in the field provide in-depth discussion of the following topics:
- Holograms of real and virtual point trajectories
- Self-stabilized real-time holographic recording
- Principles and applications of optical scanning holography
- Tangible, dynamic holographic images
- Holographic laser radar
- Preliminary studies on compression of interference patterns in electronic holography
- Photoelectronic principles, components, and applications
- Design and implementation of computer-generated hologram and diffractive optical elements
- Catastrophe analysis as the basis for visual perception
Three-Dimensional Holographic Imaging is the most complete survey available of the fundamental topics in the field, ideal for electrical engineers, optical scientists, and advanced CAD/CAM systems engineers engaged in the design and construction of advanced imaging systems.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction (Meng Hua Tsai and Chung J. Kuo).
2. Holograms of Real and Virtual Point Trajectories (J. John Caulfield and Joseph Shamir).
3. Self-Stabilized Real-Time Holographic Recording (Lucila Cescato and Jaime Frejlich).
4. Optical Scanning Holography: Principles and Applications (Ting-Chung Poon).
5. Tangible, Dynamic Holographic Images (Wendy Plesniak, Ravikanth Pappu, and Stephen Benton).
6. Preliminary Studies on Compressing Interference Patterns in Electronic Holography (Hsuan T. Chang).
7. Holographic Laser Radar (Bradley W. Schilling).
8. Photoelectronic Principles, Components,and Applications (Oscal T.-C. Chen, Wei-Jean Liu, Robin Sheen, Jen-Shang Hwang, Far-Wen Jih, Ping-Kuo Weng, Li-Kuo Dai, Shiang-Feng Tang, and Kaung-Hsin Huang).
9. Design and Implementation of Computer-Generated Hologram and Diffractive Optical Element (Ni Y. Chang and Chung J. Kuo).
10. Is Catastrophe Analysis the Basis for Visual Perception? Igor Ternovsky, Tomasz Jannson, and H. John Caulfield).