Software Testing Fundamentals : Methods and Metrics
Marnie L. Hutcheson
貴賓價: $1,829Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction, 2/e (Paperback)
* A highly anticipated book from a world-class authority who has trained on
every continent and taught on many corporate campuses, from GTE to
* First book publication of the two critically acclaimed and widely used testing methodologies developed by the author, known as MITs and S-curves, and more methods and metrics not previously available to the public
* Presents practical, hands-on testing skills that can be used everyday in real-life development tasks
* Includes three in-depth case studies that demonstrate how the tests are used
* Companion Web site includes sample worksheets, support materials, a discussion group for readers, and links to other resources
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The State of Software Testing Today.
Chapter 2: Maintaining Quality Assurance in Today’s Software Testing Environment.
Chapter 3: Approaches to Managing Software Testing.
Chapter 4: The Most Important Tests (MITs) Method.
Chapter 5: Fundamental Metrics for Software Testing.
Chapter 6: The Test Inventory.
Chapter 7: How to Build a Test Inventory.
Chapter 8: Tools to Automate the Test Inventory.
Chapter 9: Risk Analysis.
Chapter 10: Applied Risk Analysis.
Chapter 11: Path Analysis.
Chapter 12: Applied Path Analysis.
Chapter 13: Data Analysis Techniques.
Chapter 14: What Our Analysis Tells Us and What’s in Store in the Near Future.
Appendix A: Answers to Exercises.
Appendix B: Software Testing Questionnaire, Survey, and Results.
Appendix C: Test Collateral Samples and Templates.