ASP.NET in 60 Minutes a Day
* Introduces Microsoft's widely-used, free Web development tool to new users
and to those preparing for certification
* Includes thirty one-hour lessons that recreate a typical week-long introductory seminar
* Gets readers quickly up-to-speed on using ASP.NET and Web Matrix to develop Web pages and Web services
* The author has taught ASP.NET and other Microsoft tools for Xerox Connect and other major corporations
* Companion Web site features an online presentation by the author that follows along with each chapter and includes an audio-only option for readers with dial-up Internet connection
Table of Contents
About the Author.
Chapter 1: Introducing ASP.NET.
Chapter 2: Solutions, Projects, and the Visual Studio .NET IDE.
Chapter 3: Exploring ASP.NET and Web Forms.
Chapter 4: The .NET Framework and Visual Basic .NET Object Programming.
Chapter 5: Working with Web Server Controls.
Chapter 6: Using Data-Bound Web Controls.
Chapter 7: Building User Controls and Custom Web Controls.
Chapter 8: Data Access with ADO.NET.
Chapter 9: Working with XML Data.
Chapter 10: Streams, File Access, and Serialization.
Chapter 11: Working with GDI+ and Images.
Chapter 12: ASP.NET Applications.
Chapter 13: Site Security.
Chapter 14: Performance Tuning and Application Instrumentation.
Chapter 15: Building and Versioning .NET Components.
Chapter 16: Creating Web Services.
Chapter 17: Deployment and Migration.