Advanced Electronic Circuit Design
David., Comer, Donald Comer
- 出版商: Wiley
- 售價: $1,030
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,009
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 520
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471452637
- ISBN-13: 9780471452638
售價: $299Design Concepts for Engineers, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $4,076High-Speed Signal Propagation: Advanced Black Magic (Hardcover)(美國原版)
貴賓價: $1,225Field and Wave Electromagnetics, 2/e (NIE-Paperback)
售價: $299Small Antenna Design
貴賓價: $1,425Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design (Paperback)
貴賓價: $689Hibernate, Spring & Struts Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,548Head First Servlets and JSP : Passing the Sun Certified Web Component Developer Exam, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,495Object Design: Roles, Responsibilities, and Collaborations
貴賓價: $1,045Discrete Mathematics with Applications
貴賓價: $787Data Structures & Algorithms Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked (Job Interview Questions Series) (Volume 6)
貴賓價: $1,823Murach's Java Servlets and JSP, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,634Murach's ADO.NET 4 Database Programming with C# 2010, 4/e (Paperback)
Building on Fundamentals of Electronics Circuit Design, David and Donald Comer s new text, Advanced Electronic Circuit Design, extends their highly focused, applied approach into the second and third semesters of the electronic circuit design sequence. This new text covers more advanced topics such as oscillators, power stages, digital/analog converters, and communications circuits such as mixers, and detectors. The text also includes technologies that are emerging.
Advanced Electronic Circuit Design focuses exclusively on MOSFET and BJT circuits, allowing students to explore the fundamental methods of electronic circuit analysis and design in greater depth. Each type of circuit is first introduced without reference to the type of device used for implementation. This initial discussion of general principles establishes a firm foundation on which to proceed to circuits using the actual devices.
1. Provides concise coverage of several important electronic circuits that are not covered in a fundamentals textbook.
2. Focuses on MOSFET and BJT circuits, rather than offering exhaustive coverage of a wide range of devices and circuits.
3. Includes an Important Concepts summary at the beginning of each section that direct the reader s attention to these key points.
4. Includes several Practical Considerations sections that relate developed theory to practical circuits.
ISBN SUPPLEMENT DESCRIPTION Online Solutions Manual
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction and Review.
2. Fundamental Power Amplifier Stages.
3. Advanced Power Amplification.
4. Wideband Amplifiers.
5. Narrowband Amplifiers.
6. Sinusoidal Oscillators.
7. Basic Concepts in Communications.
8. Amplitude Modulation Circuits.
9. Angle Modulation Circuits.
10. Mixed-Signal Interfacing Circuits.
11. Basic Concepts in Filter Design.
12. Active Synthesis.
13. Present and Future Directions in Electronics.
Answers to Selected Problems.