Fundamentals of RF Circuit Design with Low Noise Oscillators
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2001-01-31
- 售價: $980
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $931
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 310
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0471497932
- ISBN-13: 9780471497936
Radio Frequency circuits are the fundamental building blocks in a vast array of consumer electronics and wireless communication devices. Jeremy Everard's unique combination of theory and practice provides insight into the principles of operation, together with invaluable guidance to developing robust and long-lasting circuit designs.
- Simplified approach to RF circuit theory and device modelling using algebraic approximations to illustrate the important underlying principles.
- A comprehensive design guide to low noise oscillators backed by a full theoretical treatment, based on the author's latest research, and including extensive design examples.
- Key concepts of broad and narrow band small signal amplifiers, mixers, and high-efficiency broadband power amplifier design.
- How to develop large signal circuit models with simulation and tuning in real time.
- Charts of performance parameters for RF chip components.