Create Your Own Photo Blog
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2006-04-03
- 售價: $950
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $903
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 301
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471767743
- ISBN-13: 9780471767749
$199CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 3/e
Photos exist to be shared
Whether you seek to showcase a professional portfolio or just want your family across the continent to see the pictures from the reunion, you can do it with a photo blog. Catherine Jamieson, whose award-winning blog, Utata, has a legion of fans, gives you all the tools you need in this richly illustrated, full-color guide. She translates Web lingo, walks you through setting up your blog, and provides professional tips on composing, shooting, and editing your photos. Jamieson even helps jumpstart your creativity with 100 photo ideas to get you shooting.
Catherine gets you started blogging in Movable Type
Covers the tools you need to get up and running
* Understand your style and decide on the purpose of your photo blog
* Evaluate Web hosting options
* Design your blog using the Movable Type publishing platform and professionally created, customizable templates
* Learn to shoot, edit, and select photos that work best on the Web
* Create a site to publish projects for your group or organization
* Promote your blog, network with other photo bloggers, and syndicate content
* Improve your photographic skills with professional tricks and techniques, whether you take pictures for a living or just for fun
* Explore and learn from some of the Web's top-rated photo blogs
Check out the free templates and additional resource materials at www.wiley.com/go/photoblog
Table of Contents
Part I: Getting Started.
Chapter 1: Join The Revolution.
Chapter 2: Exposing Your Style.
Chapter 3: Finding a Home for Your Photo Blog.
Part II: Setting Up.
Chapter 4: Build Your Blog: The Toolkit.
Chapter 5: The Workbench: Inside Your Blog.
Chapter 6: The Design Studio: Skins and Customizing.
Part III: Working with Photographs.
Chapter 7: The Photographs That Work.
Chapter 8: From Camera to Blog: Making the Magic Happen.
Chapter 9: 100 Photo Ideas to Get You Shooting.
Chapter 10: Letting People Know You’ve Arrived.
Chapter 11: flickr.
Chapter 12: Doing Cool Things with Your Blog.