Color Correction For Digital Photographers Only
Ted Padova, Don Mason
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2006-06-06
- 定價: $1,400
- 售價: 8.0 折 $1,120
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 390
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471779865
- ISBN-13: 9780471779865
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$2,664Understanding Color Management
Color is the soul of the image.
It deserves perfection.
Whether you're a professional or a serious amateur, you recognize the importance of color. This book is about perfecting color at every level, from setting up a shot to editing the image to printing. Illustrated with the spectacular photography of coauthor Don Mason, this volume doesn't rehash the Photoshop® basics you already know. Instead, it shares professional methods and color correction techniques designed to reveal the soul of your subjects and the art in your images.
- Understand color modes, bit depth, and dynamic range
- Create an optimum color environment with controlled lighting, monitor calibration, and color output profiles
- Make the best use of Camera Raw and Adobe® Bridge
- Correct tone and brightness and sharpen images
- Remedy the effects of improper exposure on color
- Explore the artistic options of black-and-white editing
- Achieve image, camera, and printer resolution for professional-quality prints
Increase dynamic range by merging images.
Learn methods for getting perfect skin tones.
Add color tints to improve tonal ranges.
Table of Contents
About the Authors.
Part I: Getting Color Right.
Chapter 1: Understanding Color.
Chapter 2: Setting Up Your Color Environment.
Chapter 3: Camera Raw Color Correction.
Part II: Image Corrections.
Chapter 4: Tone and Brightness Corrections.
Chapter 5: Correcting Color Problems.
Chapter 6: Editing Studio and Location Shots.
Chapter 7: Fixing Snapshots.
Part III: Digital Darkroom Techniques.
Chapter 8: Photocopying.
Chapter 9: Black-and-White Photo Editing.
Chapter 10: Lens Effects.
Chapter 11: Printing.