Videoblogging For Dummies
Stephanie Cottrell Bryant
- 出版商: Hungry Minds
- 出版日期: 2006-07-12
- 售價: $1,170
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,112
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 386
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0471971774
- ISBN-13: 9780471971771
Have you ever felt the urge to share the entertaining and insightful things that happen in your everyday world? Got a message you’d like to get across to others? A cause you want people to support? A videoblog allows you to share whatever you choose in a colorful, interesting way that gets attention—and furthermore, videoblogging is fun!
Grab Videoblogging For Dummies and put your videoblog on the fast track. You’ll see how to
- Gather and use videoblogging tools
- Decide what you want your videoblog to do
- Plan content and edit your footage
- Set up a video hosting account and post your videoblog
- Create a complete “show”
- Videoblog safely, without compromising your security or others’ privacy
Of course, a great way to get an idea of what you want to do with your videoblog (or vlog, as you’ll be calling it when you’re an insider) is to check out other people’s vlogs. You’ll find information about that in Videoblogging For Dummies too, including where to find videoblogs and how to set up RSS feeds. And you’ll see how vlogs can affect public opinion, offer fresh viewpoints, and be terrifically entertaining.
Written by a true videoblogging pioneer —Stephanie Cottrell Bryant launched her first vlog in 2005, and now presents seminars on videoblogging topics—Videoblogging For Dummies gives you the scoop on
- Choosing hardware and software you need to get started, plus an idea of what it’s going to cost
- Adding the extra bells and whistles and professional touches that will get your vlog noticed
- Deciding whether to script your vlog or make it “reality TV”, dealing with “vid fright”, and making other people comfortable before your camera
- Finding out who your audience is, getting feedback, and fine-tuning your vlog
- Giving your vlog a clear identity
- Becoming a citizen journalist, an advocate, or a small-screen movie producer
- Editing, adding soundtracks, working with file formats, and publicizing your vlog
Videoblogging lets you showcase your art, keep in touch with friends and family, make new friends, or do your part to help solve the world’s problems. Videoblogging For Dummies is the fun and easy way to get started!
Table of Contents
Part I: Zen and the Art of Videoblogs.
Chapter 1: This Is Your Brain on Vlogs.
Chapter 2: I Vant to Vatch Your Vlog.
Chapter 3: Stocking Your Toolbox.
Chapter 4: Recipe for a Vlog.
Part II: Step Away from the Camera.
Chapter 5: Finding Your Voice and Audience.
Chapter 6: Deciding on a Look and Feel.
Chapter 7: Putting Yourself in the Limelight.
Chapter 8: Scripting the Show.
Part III: Lights, Camera, Vlog!
Chapter 9: Setting Up and Shooting Your Vlog.
Chapter 10: Editing Your Content.
Chapter 11: Adding a Soundtrack.
Chapter 12: Saving Videos for the Internet.
Part IV: Going Public.
Chapter 13: Making a Home for Your Vlog.
Chapter 14: Getting the Word Out.
Chapter 15: Getting Help from Others.
Chapter 16: Monitoring Traffic.
Part V: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 17: Ten Core Vlogs to Watch.
Chapter 18: Ten Ideas for Personal Vlogs.
Chapter 19: Ten Ideas for Business Vlogs.