Transient Electronics: Pulsed Circuit Technology
Paul W. Smith
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2002-08-02
- 售價: $980
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $931
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 047197773X
- ISBN-13: 9780471977735
- A comprehensive guide to the use of the Laplace transform method for the analysis of the transient response of electronic circuits and transmission lines.
- A survey of pulse forming line and pulse forming network techniques including detailed analysis of their performance.
- A review of the many different types of pulsed transformer including transmission line transformers.
- Coverage of a wide range of specialised pulse generating circuits used in pulsed power generation.
- A chapter on the relatively new field of non-linear pulsed circuit technology.
Transient Electronics contains a wealth of references to aid readers in their own research on specific circuits and techniques. Written by an acknowledged authority in the field, this book will not only be an invaluable reference work for pulsed power engineers but will prove useful at postgraduate level and for specialist undergraduate courses in electrical and electronic engineering. Practical guidance on the use of pulse generating circuits for specific applications will appeal to all engineers and physicists working in the many different research fields that rely on pulsed power technology.
Table of Contents
Mathematical Techniques for Pulse and Transient Circuit Analysis.
Transmission Line Theory and Transient Response.
Transmission Line Pulse Transformers.
Pulse Generators using Capacitive and Inductive Energy Storage.
Nonlinear Pulsed Circuits.
Appendix: Table of Laplace Transforms.