Mac OS X Snow Leopard Pocket Guide (Paperback)
Whether you're new to the Mac or a longtime user, this handy book is the quickest way to get up to speed on Snow Leopard. Packed with concise information in an easy-to-read format, Mac OS X Snow Leopard Pocket Guide covers what you need to know and is an ideal resource for problem-solving on the fly.
This book goes right to the heart of Snow Leopard, with details on system preferences, built-in applications, and utilities. You'll also find configuration tips, keyboard shortcuts, guides for troubleshooting, lots of step-by-step instructions, and more.
- Learn about new features and changes since the original Leopard release
- Get quick tips for setting up and customizing your Mac's configuration
- Solve problems with the handy reference to the fundamentals of the Finder, Dock, and more
- Understand how to manage user accounts
- Work more efficiently using keyboard shortcuts
- Take advantage of MobileMe, Apple's online suite of services and tools