H. Albert Napier, Philip J. Judd, Ollie N. Rivers, Andrew Adams
- 出版商: Course Technology
- 出版日期: 2002-10-25
- 售價: $750
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $735
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 480
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 061906319X
- ISBN-13: 9780619063191
E-Business Technologies is an essential guide for anyone looking to take the next steps in launching a successful online business. This technical companion focuses on integrating cutting-edge technology with tactical and strategic E-commerce skills, covering everything from security to wireless advances to development tools. There are also numerous examples highlighting specific technologies and how they are used in thriving businesses, that demonstrate concepts discussed in the chapter.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to E-Business Technologies
2. Networking Basics
3. Internetworking Basics
4. Web Site Development Tools
5. Wireless Technologies
6. Internet Infrastructure Providers
7. E-Business Network and Web Site Security
8. E-Business Front-End/Back-End Integration
9. E-Business Web Site Management
10. E-Business Past and E-Business Future
- Tech Cases follow real-world businesses and how they incorporate technology.
- Tech Lists at the end of each chapter establish reference points from the chapter for the reader.
- Comprehensive Online Companion links concepts in the book to real-world online examples.
- Covers networking basics, Internet infrastructure, legacy systems, security, and wireless technologies.