J2EE Unleashed (Paperback)
Mark Ashnault, Ziyad Dean, Thomas Garben, Paul R. Allen, Joseph J. Bambara, Sherry Smith
- 出版商: Sams
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 850
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0672321807
- ISBN-13: 9780672321801
售價: $199J2EE Connector Architecture and Enterprise Application Integration (Paperback)
售價: $199Java 2 Micro Edition (Paperback)
售價: $299Java Enterprise in a Nutshell (Paperback)
售價: $399Unix Unleashed, 4/e (Paperback)
售價: $399Visual Basic .NET Unleashed
貴賓價: $1,819XML and Web Services Unleashed
貴賓價: $1,819Java 2 Unleashed (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,681Red Hat Fedora 5 Unleashed
貴賓價: $564Oracle 11g權威指南
貴賓價: $1,596Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,140Mastering Cloud Computing: Foundations and Applications Programming (Paperback)
貴賓價: $445構建 Oracle 高可用環境：企業級高可用資料庫架構、實戰與經驗總結
貴賓價: $1,958Unix User's Handbook
J2EE Unleashed presents techniques and examples for building applications based on the Java 2 Enterprise Edition development model. The goal of this book is not to teach the J2EE specification but to illustrate the best practices for developing J2EE applications. It will cover the most commonly used J2EE API's as well as migration techniques that can be used to port a J2EE application from one platform to another.
The book will discuss all of these platforms with an emphasis on the SilverStream application server, which is J2EE compliant and certified for Windows and several UNIX platforms. Moreover, the book will illustrate how a J2EE application can interface with most SQL based DBMS platforms including ORACLE, INFORMIX, Microsoft SQL Server 7, SYBASE, IBM DB2 as well as others.
Table of Contents
1. Java, Distributed Computing, and J2EE.
2. The Design and Development of a J2EE Application.
3. Designing the J2EE Application.
4. Task List for Building J2EE Applications.
5. Build Resource Access: JNDI and LDAP.
6. Build Data Access: JDBC.
7. Build Control Flow: Servlets.
8. JavaServer Pages: Introduction .
9. JavaServer Pages: Practical Development with Tag Libraries.
10. Building the User Interface to the Application.
11. Enterprise JavaBeans: Introduction.
12. Enterprise JavaBeans: Building Session Beans.
13. Enterprise JavaBeans: Building Entity Beans.
14. Messaging with E-mail: JavaMail.
15. Messaging with Applications: Java Message Service (JMS).
16.Data Exchange with XML.
17. Validating the Application.
18. Making the Application Perform.
19. Deploying the Application.
Appendix A. Documentation for Sample Applications.
Appendix B. Related Tools.
Appendix C. Quick Reference Material.