BEA WebLogic Workshop Kick Start
Joseph Weber, Mark Wutka
- 出版商: SAMS
- 出版日期: 2002-09-10
- 售價: $1,230
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,169
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 360
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0672324172
- ISBN-13: 9780672324178
The first book to cover WebLogic Workshop, BEA's new tool that simplifies J2EE development.
- Reviewed and evaluated by BEA's WebLogic Workshop development team.
- WebLogic Workshop lets working developers--not architects--build Web service applications for integration or e-Commerce solutions.
- This book's approach provides a rapid introduction for working developers with minimal handholding.
J2EE is a powerful platform for developing applications, but its many features may confuse corporate application developers who only want to build a Web service without learning the complexities of J2EE plumbing. WebLogic Workshop (WLW) is BEA's new tool that will allow developers access to the robustness of J2EE with only a basic foundation in Java coding. And WLW works with BEA's market-leading J2EE application server, WebLogic Server, so that thousands of current WebLogic developers can use it to easily model and design new applications. BEA WebLogic Workshop will explore the features of WLW as it teaches developers to build J2EE applications. It will show how WLW works with SOAP, UDDI, XML, and WSDL to build Web services, and includes a quick tour of Java fundamentals. Throughout the book, the authors offer hundreds of practical example applications developed using WebLogic Workshop
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO WEBLOGIC WORKSHOP.
1. Introduction to Web Services.
2. The WebLogic Workshop.
3. Building an Application in WebLogic Workshop.
4. Developing Conversant Applications.
II. BUILDING APPLICATIONS IN WEBLOGIC WORKSHOP.
6. The Database Control.
III. DECLARING MAPS AND CONTROLS.
8. Creating a Map.
9. Messaging Using JMS.
10. Including an EJB Control.
11. Accessing Web Services from Java.
12. <64>jws JavaDoc Tags.
13. An Online Ordering System.
Appendix A: Java Essentials
Appendix B: XML
Appendix C: Web Service Description Language (WSDL).
Appendix D: SOAP.