Inside ASP.NET (Paperback)
售價: $99Sams Teach Yourself ASP.NET in 24 Hours (Paperback)
售價: $199Programming Data-Driven Web Applications with ASP.NET (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,102Unix Network Programming, Vol. 1 : The Sockets Networking API, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,611Network Troubleshooting Tools
貴賓價: $1,663Test-Driven Development: By Example (Paperback)
售價: $900Windows System Programming, 3/e (Hardcover)
售價: $399Co-verification of Hardware and Software for ARM SoC Design
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e
Inside ASP.NET provides experienced software and web developers with accurate and concise information on the technologies and concepts introduced in Microsoft's new and revolutionary development platform, ASP.NET. Covering topics such as ADO.NET, Web Services, cache control, globalization, and Mobile Device Development, Inside ASP.NET offers the most comprehensive overview of ASP.NET available.
Written for the experienced user, this book is the only one you will need to transition your skill set from ASP to ASP.NET.Author Scott Worley supplies you with many source code examples individually relating to every concept introduced within this book. In addition, Worley also provides a full ASP.NET-based online task management application used as the final case-study project in this book.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCING ASP.NET.
1. An Overview of ASP.NET.
2. Developing Applications with ASP.NET.
3. Configuring ASP.NET Applications.
II. CORE ASP.NET.
4. Web Form Based Development.
5. State Management in ASP.NET.
III. ASP.NET AND DATA ACCESS.
6. Using ADO.NET in ASP.NET Applications.
7. Using XML in ASP.NET Applications.
IV. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES.
8. Web Service Development in ASP.NET.
9. Securing ASP.NET Applications.
10. Using Component Services with ASP.NET.
11. Using Messaging Services with ASP.NET.
12. Using Directory Services with ASP.NET.
13. Localizing and Globalizing ASP.NET Applications.
V. ADVANCED WEB FORMS.
14. Cache Control in ASP.NET.
15. Creating User/Custom Controls for ASP.NET.
16. Mobile Device Development with ASP.NET.
VI. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER.
17. Putting It All Together.
Appendix A. An Overview of .NET.
Appendix B. ASP Common Object Reference.
Appendix C. ADO Common Object Reference.
Appendix D. HTML Server Control Reference.
Appendix E. ASP Server Control Reference.
Appendix F. Mobile Device Control Reference.
Appendix G. NET Resource List.