Macromedia Flash Communication Server MX
- 出版商: Macromedia Press
- 出版日期: 2002-12-12
- 售價: $1,438
- 貴賓價: $1,366
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 504
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0735713332
- ISBN-13: 9780735713338
Flash Communicator Server MX is your complete guide to integrating rich media and real-time collaboration into your applications with Flash Communication Server MX! It includes 10 quick steps for getting started and covers ActionScripting, Flash Remoting, and other key implementation issues from a server-side perspective. It provides excellent tutorials for creating usable, media rich applications that allow real-time collaboration.
There is much to learn in order to harness the true power of the Flash
Communication Server MX. Macromedia's new server integrates support for
streaming media, multi-way video, audio and text messaging, and real-time
collaboration into a single solution. Flash Communication Server MX is an
introduction to the technology, as well a guide to implementation of successful
applications. Part I provides 10 quick steps to get you familiar with the server
and how it works. Part II explores the important issues affecting appropriate
integration of the Communication Server. Key concepts include understanding
digital communication solutions, understanding objects, using server side
ActionScripting, Flash Remoting, and security issues. A third section provides
tutorials on how to create some popular applications for the server. Finally, a
series of appendices supply reference material for Flash Communication Server MX
Table of Contents
I. 10 QUICK STEPS FOR GETTING STARTED.
1. STEP 1: Installation and Setup.
2. STEP 2: Your Development Environment.
3. STEP 3: Get Connected.
4. STEP 4: Simple Chat and Video Conferencing.
5. STEP 5: Monitoring and Managing the Server.
6. STEP 6: ActionScript with NetConnection().
7. STEP 7: Streaming Video with NetStream().
8. STEP 8: Collaboration with SharedObject().
9. STEP 9: Controller and Subscriber Applications.
10. STEP 10: Lobby Applications.
II. IMPLEMENTING MACROMEDIA FLASH COMMUNICATION SERVER.
11. Server-Side ActionScript (SSAS).
12. Client-Side (Flash) ActionScript.
13. Accessing External Data.
14. Server Administration.
15. Communication Application Architecture Strategies.
16. Build a Technical Support Application.
17. Making Faces: The Living Emoticon.
18. Build Training and Education: The Virtual Classroom.
IV. APPENDIXES: QUICK REFERENCE GUIDES.
Appendix A: Server-Side Objects Quick Reference.
Appendix B: Macromedia Flash ActionScript Objects Quick Reference.
Appendix C: Information Objects (Server and Client) Quick Reference.
Appendix D: Macromedia Flash UI Component Objects Quick Reference.
Appendix E: Useful ActionScript Templates Quick Reference.