Macromedia Dreamweaver e-Learning Toolkit: Building Web-Based Training with Cour
$650CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement (Harcover)
$299Microsoft Office 2003 Step by Step
* Includes everything developers need to start building online courses
quickly and easily
* Enables Dreamweaver users to enter the rapidly-growing Web-based training market
* Begins with a crash course in Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, then guides readers through developing an online learning course, incorporating interactions, quizzes, tests, and animations
* Dreamweaver commands approximately eighty percent of the market for professional Web development tools; its supplementary CourseBuilder and Learning Site extensions have been downloaded more than 90,000 times
* CD-ROM includes sixteen e-learning templates worth $99, quick start forms, additional software, and a complete, customizable, three-hour online course
Table of Contents
Part I: Laying the Foundation.
Chapter 1 Using the Dreamweaver MX e-Learning Toolkit.
Chapter 2 What is e-Learning All About?
Chapter 3 A Crash Course on Dreamweaver MX.
Chapter 4 Introduction to Learning Site and CourseBuilder.
Chapter 5 Developing Effective Tests.
Chapter 6 Creating a Course Prototype.
Chapter 7 Creating Your Learning Site.
Part II: Test and Activity.
Chapter 8 Getting Started with CourseBuilder.
Chapter 9 True/False and Multiple-Choice Interactions.
Chapter 10 Text Entry (Fill-in-the-Blank) Interactions.
Chapter 11 Drag-and-Drop (Match-up) Interactions.
Chapter 12 Explore (Image Hot Area) Interactions.
Chapter 13 Slider Interactions.
Part III: Controlling and Processing Interactions.
Chapter 14 Understanding Control and Processing Interactions.
Chapter 15 Button Interactions.
Chapter 16 Timer Interactions.
Chapter 17 Processing Interactions with the Action Manager.
Part IV: Tracking Results.
Chapter 18 Using the Learning Site Microsoft Access Database.
Chapter 19 Sending Results to a Learning Management System.
Part V: Appendixes.
Appendix A What’s on the CD-ROM?
Appendix B Installing, Using, and Customizing
the Learning Site Templates.
Appendix C Creating Custom CourseBuilder Interactions.
Appendix D Changing CourseBuilder Preferences.