Access VBA Programming For Dummies
* This friendly, easy-to-use guide shows experienced Access users how to use
* VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) to build Access databases and applications, but also covers programming fundamentals for nonprogrammers
* Includes practical, ready-to-use VBA code examples that readers can type or copy and paste from the Web into their own database projects
* Explains basic VBA skills and concepts for nonprogrammers, such as procedures, variables, and loops
* Covers more advanced topics, such as record sets and other programming activities that are unique to Access programming
* Author has written more than ninety computer books and has been working with databases since the early 1980s
Table of Contents:
Part I: Introducing VBA Programming.
Chapter 1: Where VBA Fits In.
Chapter 2: Your VBA Toolkit.
Chapter 3: Jumpstart: Creating a Simple VBA Program.
Part II: VBA Tools and Techniques.
Chapter 4: Understanding Your VBA Building Blocks.
Chapter 5: Controlling Access through VBA.
Chapter 6: Programming Access Forms.
Part III: VBA, Recordsets, and SQL.
Chapter 7: The Scoop on SQL and Recordsets.
Chapter 8: Putting Recordsets to Work.
Part IV: Applying VBA in the Real World.
Chapter 9: Creating Your Own Dialog Boxes.
Chapter 10: Customizing Lists and Drop-Down Menus.
Chapter 11: Creating Your Own Functions.
Chapter 12: Testing and Debugging Your Code.
Part V: Reaching Out with VBA.
Chapter 13: Using VBA with Multiple Databases.
Chapter 14: Integrating with Other Office Applications.
Part VI: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 15: Ten Commandments of Writing VBA.
Chapter 16: Top Ten Nerdy VBA Tricks.
Chapter 17: (Way More Than) Ten Shortcut Keys.