Practicing Organization Development: A Guide for Consultants
William J. Rothwell, Roland Sullivan
- 出版商: Pfeiffer
- 出版日期: 2005-03-28
- 售價: $1,760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,672
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 752
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0787962384
- ISBN-13: 9780787962388
貴賓價: $450深入理解 TensorFlow 架構設計與實現原理
貴賓價: $1,330MATLAB Deep Learning: With Machine Learning, Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence
售價: $1,452Wireshark for Security Professionals: Using Wireshark and the Metasploit Framework
貴賓價: $1,122Getting Started with NFC: Contactless Communication with Android, Arduino, and Processing
售價: $1,584Java Performance (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,039Linear Algebra with Applications, 8/e (IE-Paperback)
售價: $1,960JUNOS High Availability (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,328JUNOS Enterprise Switching (Paperback)
售價: $999Digital Forensics with Open Source Tools (Paperback)
售價: $800Ninja Hacking: Unconventional Penetration Testing Tactics and Techniques (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,470Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing, 3/e (Hardcover)
售價: $1,440Fundamentals of LTE (Hardcover)
售價: $3,150Signal and Power Integrity - Simplified, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $3,753Networking and Online Games: Understanding and Engineering Multiplayer Internet Games
Since it was first published in 1995, Practicing Organization Development has become a classic in change management. In this completely revised and updated second edition, expert authors walk you through each episode of change facilitation. The second edition is enhanced with exhibits, activities, instruments, and case studies. This indispensable guide will help apply each phase of a popular emerging change making model. The editors, themselves leaders in the field of OD, include applied research and insights from a wide variety of well-known practitioners and academicians. A comprehensive resource, included is an instructor's guide, ever expanding materials on the Web, PowerPoint?slides and supplemental materials on the companion CD-ROM.
1. Organization Development (William J. Rothwell and Roland L. Sullivan).
2. Models for Change (William J. Rothwell and Roland L. Sullivan).
3. On the Shoulders of Giants: The Origins of OD (Billie T. Alban and John J. Scherer).
4. Using the HRD Audit to Build Convergence Between Human Resource Management and Organization Development (T.V. Rao and William J. Rothwell).
5. Competencies of OD Practitioners (Christopher G. Worley, William J. Rothwell, and Roland L. Sullivan).
6. Organization Development from the View of the Experts: Summary Results (D.D. Warrick).
7. A Future-Responsive Perspective for Competent Practice in OD (Saul Eisen, Jeanne Cherbeneau, and Christopher G. Worley).
8. Marketing OD (Alan Weiss).
9. Pre-Launch (David W. Jamieson).
10. Launch: Assessment and Action Planning (D.D. Warrick).
11. Implementation and Continuing the Change Effort (W. Warner Burke).
12. Evaluation (Gary N. McLean and Steven H. Cady).
13. Separation (W. Warner Burke and Ann Van Eron).
14. Taking Organization Culture Seriously (Edgar Schein).
15. Person-Centered OD Interventions (Udai Pareek, John J. Scherer, and Lynn Brinkerhoff).
16. Team Building: Past, Present, and Future (W. Gibb Dyer, Jr.).
17. Interventions in Large Systems (Thomas G. Cummings and Anne E. Feyerherm).
18. Whole System Transformation: The Five Truths of Change (Steven H. Cady and Kathleen D. Dannemiller).
19. OD Through Interlevel Dynamics (David Coghlan).
20. Global Organization Development (Gary N. McLean, Karen J. Davis, Mila N. Baker, and Juana Anguita).
21. Values, Ethics, and Practice in the Field of Organization Development (Terri Egan and William Gellermann).
22. Bringing Every Mind into the Game to Realize the Positive Revolution in Strategy: The Appreciative Inquiry Summit (Frank J. Barrett, David L. Cooperrider, and Ronald E. Fry).
23. Human Systems Dynamics: Competencies in a Complex World (Glenda H. Eoyang).
24. Technology and Organization Development (Soren Kaplan).
25. The Personhood of the Consultant: The OD Practitioner as Human Being (Robert Tannenbaum with Saul Eisen).
26. Adding to the Complexity of Personal Change (Kristine Quade).
27. Practicing Internal OD (Allan Foss, David Lipsky, Allen Orr, Beverly Scott, Terrence Seamon, Julie Smendzuik-O’Brien, Anna Tavis, Dale Wissman, and Catherine Woods).
28. Our Work for the Times in Which We Live (Margaret Wheatley).
Appendix I. A Self-Assessment Tool for OD Competencies (Christopher G. Worley, William J. Rothwell, and Roland L. Sullivan).
Appendix II. Future OD Practice and Practitioner Competencies (Saul Eisen).