Negotiating Globally: How to Negotiate Deals, Resolve Disputes, and Make Decisions Across Cultural Boundaries (Hardcover)
Jeanne M. Brett
- 出版商: Jossey-Bass
- 出版日期: 2007-08-31
- 售價: $1,180
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,121
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 384
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0787988367
- ISBN-13: 9780787988364
Cultural differences can make negotiations difficult-and can often doom what
looks like the simplest negotiation. This second edition of Negotiating Globally
is about what negotiators can do to cross culutral boundaries successfully. This
book is not about protocol and customs nor a book that gives a long list of
tactics. Rather than advise how to act “when in Rome,” the book provides
information and strategies that will be useful in any cross-cultural
negotiation, advising how to manage cultural difference whenever they appear at
the negotiation table.
1. Negotiation Basics.
2. Culture and Negotiation.
3. Culture and Integrative Deals.
4. Executing Negotiation Strategy.
5. Resolving Disputes.
6. Third Parties and Dispute Resolution.
7. Negotiating Decisions and Managing Conflict in Multicultural Teams.
8. Social Dilemmas.
9. Government at and Around the Table.
10. Will the World Adjust, or Must You?