CompTIA Security+ SY0-201 Video Mentor (Paperback)
Learn exam essentials from the Expert
The fast, powerful way to prepare for your CompTIA Security+ exam!
Get all the hands-on training you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam, get certified, and move forward in your IT career! This easy-to-use DVD walks you through the skills and concept you’ll need to master and pass the Security+ SY0-201 exam. This DVD contains more than 5 hours of expert-led videos designed to build and test your knowledge of Security+ and a whole lot more!
Thorough coverage of the following topics:
- Understanding general cryptography concepts
- Creating symmetric and asymmetric keys and learning how to use them together
- Comparing protocol analyzers and statistical analyzers
- Understanding the benefits and limitations of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and certificates
- Reviewing the foundations of TCP/IP, including TCP and UDP protocols, ports and system services, and IPv6
- Examining IPsec, including its operational modes
- Mitigating against weak passwords and other network vulnerabilities
About the Shon Harris Security Series
This DVD package is part of a complete library of books, online services, and videos designed to help security professionals enhance their skills and prepare for their certification exams. Every product in this series reflects Shon Harris’s unsurpassed experience in teaching IT security professionals.
Detailed lessons: Each video begins with a lesson that covers Security+ concepts that will be demonstrated in the lab portions of the videos.
Lab examples: Walk through labs with the presenter to learn important setups and configurations.
Commands: Go beyond the graphical interface with important commands.