Welcome to CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Pearson uCertify Course and Labs and Textbook Bundle
The CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Pearson uCertify Course and Labs is an easy-to-use online course that allows you to assess your readiness and teaches you what you need to know to pass the LX0-103 & LX0-104 / 101-400 & 102-400 exams.
Master all of the CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 exam objectives in the framework of CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 Cert Guide interactive eBook. The interactive eBook includes informative text, tables, step-by-step lists, images, interactive exercises, glossary flash cards, and review activities. The course comes complete with extensive pre- and post- assessment tests. In total there are more than 240 practice exam questions.
The award-winning uCertify Labs help bridge the gap between conceptual knowledge and real-world application by providing competency-based, interactive, online, 24x7 training. The 90+ uCertify Labs simulate real-world networking hardware, software applications and operating systems, and command-line interfaces. Students can feel safe working in this virtual environment resolving real-world operating system and hardware problems.
All of the content—the complete textbook, the practice questions, the exercises, and the labs—is focused around the official CompTIA Linux+ / LPIC-1 exam objectives.
The LPIC-1 Authorized Cert Guide has a single goal: to help you pass the new version of the Linux Professional Institute LPIC-1 exams. The most comprehensive and time-efficient LPIC-1 study guide available, it's an extraordinarily cost-effective alternative to expensive training: a perfect resource for all LPIC-1 candidates. Authored by a leading LPI insider and long-time Linux trainer, it presents focused, straight-to-the-point coverage of all LPIC-1 exam topics, including:
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation and Package Management
- GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices, Linux Filesystems, Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- User Interfaces and Desktops
- Administrative Tasks
- Essential System Services
- Networking Fundamentals
From start to finish, it's organized to help you focus your study time where you need the most help, so you can retain more, and earn higher scores:
- Pre-chapter "Do I Know This Already" (DIKTA) quizzes help you assess your knowledge of each chapter's content, and decide how much time to spend on each section
- Foundation Topics sections thoroughly explain concepts and theory, and link them to real-world configurations and commands
- Key Topics icons flag every figure, table, or list you absolutely must understand and remember
- Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections deliver even more exercises and troubleshooting scenarios
- Two full sample exams offer realistic practice delivered through Pearson's state-of-the-art PCPT test engine