Tcl/Tk for Programmers: With Solved Exercises that Work with Unix and Windows
J. Adrian Zimmer
- 出版商: Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Pr
- 出版日期: 1998-09-10
- 售價: $4,262
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,049
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 560
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0818685158
- ISBN-13: 9780818685156
This introduction to Tcl/Tk bridges the gaps between introductions, comprehensive manuals, and collections of scripts that solve particular problems. There are over 200 exercises with solutions for both Unix and Windows platforms.
Tcl/Tk for Programmers introduces high-level Tcl/Tk scripting language to experienced programmers with either Unix or Windows backgrounds. It includes a short introduction to TCP/IP, introductions on writing client-side scripts and GUI interfaces as well as integrating scripts with C/C++. In addition to covering version 8.0/8.0, the book describes the major differences between version 8.0/8.0, 7.6/4.2, and the experimental alpha version 8.1/8.1. Zimmer has extensive knowledge of Tcl/Tk programming and currently runs a consulting and training company based on his experience.
Table of Contents:
1. Getting Started.
2. Basic Syntax and I/O.
3. Expressions and Branching.
5. Data Structures and Iteration.
6. Strings, Files, and Glob Pattern Matching.
7. Regexp and Regsub.
8. Tcl Odds and Ends.
9. More about Procedures.
10. TCP/IP Networks and Event-Driven Programming.
11. Overview of Tk.
12. Widget Characteristics.
13. Geometry Management.
14. Some Basic Widget Types.
15. List of Widget Types.
16. Bindings. 17. Partially Displayed Widgets.
18. Text Widgets.
20. Tk Odds and Ends.
21. The Browser Plugin and Safe-Tcl.
22. The C/C++ Connection.
23. Essential Library Functions.
24. Some Useful Library Functions.
25. Creating Tcl Objects in C/C++.