The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner
Peterson, L. Mark, Berghuis, David J., McInnis, William P.
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2014-03-17
- 售價: $2,520
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,394
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 528
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1118066766
- ISBN-13: 9781118066768
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Fifth Edition, contains more than 1,000 complete prewritten session and patient descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition. The prewritten notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation. The Fifth Edition:
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and new DSM-5 diagnostic categories in the corresponding companion Treatment Planner.
- Organizes treatment for over 30 main presenting problems, including conduct disorder, chemical dependence, low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, ADHD, sexual acting out, and eating disorders.
- Provides over 1,000 prewritten progress notes summarizing patient presentation and treatment delivered.
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including The Joint Commission, COA, CARF, and NCQA.
- Saves clinicians hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes.
- Presents new and update information on the role of evidence-based practice in progress notes writing and the special status of progress notes under HIPAA.
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, JR., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for 25 years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
L. MARK PETERSON, ACSW, is Program Manager for Bethany Christian Services' Residential Treatment and Family Counseling programs in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Aspen Psychological Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is coauthor of the bestselling The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner and The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner.
DAVID J. BERGHUIS, MA, LLP, is in private practice and has worked in community mental health for more than a decade. He is also coauthor of numerous titles in the PracticePlanners(R) series.