Introduction to Programming with C++ for Engineers
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
A complete textbook and reference for engineers to learn the fundamentals of computer programming with modern C++
Introduction to Programming with C++ for Engineers is an original presentation teaching the fundamentals of computer programming and modern C++ to engineers and engineering students.
Professor Cyganek, a highly regarded expert in his field, walks users through basics of data structures and algorithms with the help of a core subset of C++ and the Standard Library, progressing to the object-oriented domain and advanced C++ features, computer arithmetic, memory management and essentials of parallel programming, showing with real world examples how to complete tasks. He also guides users through the software development process, good programming practices, not shunning from explaining low-level features and the programming tools.
Being a textbook, with the summarizing tables and diagrams the book becomes a highly useful reference for C++ programmers at all levels.
Introduction to Programming with C++ for Engineers teaches how to program by:
- Guiding users from simple techniques with modern C++ and the Standard Library, to more advanced object-oriented design methods and language features
- Providing meaningful examples that facilitate understanding of the programming techniques and the C++ language constructions
- Fostering good programming practices which create better professional programmers
- Minimizing text descriptions, opting instead for comprehensive figures, tables, diagrams, and other explanatory material
- Granting access to a complementary website that contains example code and useful links to resources that further improve the reader's coding ability
- Including test and exam question for the reader's review at the end of each chapter
Engineering students, students of other sciences who rely on computer programming, and professionals in various fields will find this book invaluable when learning to program with C++.
Prof. Boguslaw Cyganek, Department of Electronics, AGH, University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland. Boguslaw Cyganek obtained his Ph.D. degree cum laude in 2001 with a thesis on correlation of stereo images, and D.Sc. degree in 2011 with a thesis on methods and algorithms of object recognition in digital images. During recent years, Dr. Cyganek has been cooperating with many scientific centers in development of computer vision systems. He has also gained several years of practical experience working as a Software Development Manager and a Senior Software Engineer both in the USA and Poland. He is an author or a co-author of over ninety conference and journal papers and four books including "An Introduction to 3D Computer Vision Techniques and Algorithms", as well as "Object Detection and Recognition in Digital Images: Theory and Practice", published by Wiley. Dr. Cyganek is a member of the IEEE, SPIE, IAPR and SIAM.