Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A quick guide to start writing your own fun and useful Julia apps--no prior experience required
This engaging guide shows, step by step, how to build custom programs using Julia, the open-source, intuitive scripting language. Written by 15-year-old technology phenom Tanmay Bakshi, the book is presented in an accessible style that makes learning easy and enjoyable. Tanmay Teaches Julia for Beginners: A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages clearly explains the basics of Julia programming and takes a look at cutting-edge machine learning applications. You will also discover how to interface your Julia apps with code written in Python.
Inside, you'll learn to:
- Set up and configure your Julia environment
- Get up and running writing your own Julia apps
- Define variables and use them in your programs
- Use conditions, iterations, for-loops, and while-loops
- Create, go through, and modify arrays
- Build an app to manage things you lend and get back from your friends
- Create and utilize dictionaries
- Simplify maintenance of your code using functions
- Apply functions on arrays and use functions recursively and generically
- Understand and program basic machine learning apps
Tanmay Bakshi is a 15 year-old author, AI/ML expert, TED and keynote speaker, and a media personality who has addressed over 200,000 executives, leaders, intellectuals, and developers at international conferences, schools, universities, financial institutions, and multinationals. His passion to develop algorithms and work with machine learning lead him to apply this tech mainly in the fields of education and healthcare.
His goal is to help at least 100,000 aspiring coders in learning how to code through his workshops and seminars. Tanmay's YouTube channel called "Tanmay Teaches" has earned him numerous recognitions like IBM Champion for Cloud and Google Developer Expert for Machine Learning.