Pro Flex on Spring (Paperback)
This book is well suited for those with some experience with Flex and Spring who are looking for development design patterns and practical RIA architecture integration techniques.
What you’ll learn
- Explore best practices on architecting enterprise Rich Internet Applications with Flex and Spring.
- Discover how Flex applications interface with Spring services.
- Understand how to persist data, end–to–end, using Flex data communication protocols with Spring and its interactions with iBATIS, Hibernate, and JDBC.
- Work with solid frameworks, Cairngorm and Pure MVC, to build Flex applications.
- Build a practical application that demonstrates real experience in delivering enterprise RIAs.
- See how Spring Factories play a key role in routing calls to Spring classes from Flex clients.
Who is this book for?
This book is primarily for Spring developers and users new to Flex who want to learn how to incorporate Flex development using Spring. Flex developers curious about Spring will find this interesting as well.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.