AdvancED CSS (Paperback)
Joe Lewis, Meitar Moscovitz
售價: $299Inside the Index and Search Engines: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (Paperback)
售價: $199Professional Microsoft Search: SharePoint 2007 and Search Server 2008 (Paperback)
貴賓價: $507Git 權威指南
貴賓價: $1,492Essential Facebook Development: Build Successful Applications for the Facebook Platform (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,750Webbots, Spiders, and Screen Scrapers: A Guide to Developing Internet Agents with PHP/CURL, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $640Facebook Application Development
In this book you’ll
- Discover how to make use of CSS 2.1 alongside CSS3.
- Use CSS generated content to automatically number arbitrary elements and expose attribute metadata.
- Learn how to use CSS for print and mobile devices, as well as for presenting XML data.
- Uncover the techniques used to organize, manage, and apply CSS to large-scale projects.
- Learn how to optimize your CSS for better site performance.
So you think you know CSS? Take your CSS skills to the next level and learn to write organized and optimized CSS that will improve the maintainability, performance, and appearance of your work.
You’ll learn how document flow and CSS positioning schemes will help you make your documents more accessible. You’ll discover the great styling possibilities of CSS paired with semantic structures like Microformats and RDFa, while enriching the self-describing semantics of XHTML content. Learn how to group logically related declarations, minify style sheets, and prevent performance bottle necks such as reflows and repaints. With support for CSS enjoying unprecedented ubiquity, you can finally use such features as generated content, complex selector chains, and CSS3’s visual properties, like box-shadow, in your projects.
If you’re feeling confident with CSS, AdvancED CSS will stretch your CSS skill set even further—and you’ll do more with CSS than you thought was ever possible!
Summary of Contents
- PART ONE - Introduction: Digesting the Web’s Alphabet Soup
- Chapter 1 - Markup Underpins CSS
- Chapter 2 - CSS Fundamentals for Advanced Use
- PART TWO - Advanced CSS in Practice
- Chapter 3 - CSS-Generated Content
- Chapter 4 - Optimizing for Print
- Chapter 5 - Developing for Small Screens and the Mobile Web
- Chapter 6 - Managing and Organizing Style Sheets
- PART threeâ- CSS Patterns and Advanced Techniques
- Chapter 7 - Semantic Patterns for Styling Common Design Components
- Chapter 8 - Using a Style Sheet Library
- Chapter 9 - Styling XML with CSS
- Chapter 10 - Optimizing CSS for Performance
- PART FOUR - The Future of CSS
- Chapter 11 - Exploring the Emergence of CSS3
- Chapter 12 - The Future of CSS and the Web