Pro (IBM) WebSphere Application Server 7 Internals (Paperback)
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2009-07-01
- 售價: $2,419
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,298
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 392
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1430219580
- ISBN-13: 9781430219583
Pro (IBM) WebSphere Application Server 7 Internals covers the internal architecture and implementation of the WebSphere Application Server (WAS) version 7 product set and how other IBM products extend it. It presents information to enable administrators, developers, and architects to learn about the aspects of WAS that apply to them:
- Administrators will come to understand how the WAS7 environment functions to best optimize it for their environment, and what to do when things go wrong.
- Developers will learn to extend the functionality in the base WAS product.
- Architects will see how the WAS product underpins the IBM offerings to fit in an enterprise.
What you’ll learn
- Explore the internal architecture that makes up a modern high–end application server and how other products extend it to provide additional functionality.
- Implement, deploy, and serve Java EE 5 and other enterprise Java applications.
- See how the environment all fits together so you can make the best use of the WebSphere Application Server services.
- Explore how all this works with simple, important code examples.
- Troubleshoot problems when the inevitable crisis occurs.
Who is this book for?
- Java architects wanting to understand how a modern application server works
- Java developers targeting the JEE and the WAS7 implementation in particular
- WAS7 administrators wanting to understand how to optimize the environment for their application behavior and what underpins the errors in the logs when things do go wrong
- Software architecture students learning how modern system software is architected and implemented
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.