The Definitive Guide to NetBeans Platform (Paperback)
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2009-05-28
- 售價: $2,116
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,010
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 450
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1430224177
- ISBN-13: 9781430224174
貴賓價: $706Java Pocket Guide (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,191Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financials Cookbook (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,411Hibernate in Action
貴賓價: $1,853R in Action: Data Analysis and Graphics with R, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $399Oracle Certified Professional: Building Internet Applications I & II Exam Guide (Hardcover)
售價: $1,809Dotcms From The Ground Up (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,995Java Persistence with Hibernate (Hardcover)
The Definitive Guide to NetBeans™ Platform is a thorough and definitive introduction to the NetBeans Platform, covering all its major APIs in detail, with relevant code examples used throughout.
The original German book on which this title is based was well received. The NetBeans Platform Community has put together this English translation, which author Heiko Böck updated to cover the latest NetBeans Platform 6.5 APIs. With an introduction by known NetBeans Platform experts Jaroslav Tulach, Tim Boudreau, and Geertjan Wielenga, this is the most up-to-date book on this topic at the moment.
All NetBeans Platform developers will be interested in purchasing it, because several topics in the book have not been documented anywhere else.
What you'll learn
- Discover the NetBeans Platform's problem domain: scalable, well-architected Swing applications via modularity
- Get started with the NetBeans Platform
- Get the very latest NetBeans Platform 6.5 APIs
- Master the Module system
- Use actions, lookups, file access, visualization, and more
- Build a user interface and the elements that make one up including graphical components, standard components, internationalization, and more
- Create an application using persistence, web services, update facilities, and more
- Extend NetBeans with tips and tricks
- Cap your NetBeans experience with the sample MP3 Manager Project
Who is this book for?
Swing developers who need large, well-constructed applications, and Java™ developers interested in modularity and the architecture of distributed applications