售價: $1,120HTML5 Canvas (Paperback)
售價: $199Using the HTML5 Filesystem API (Paperback)
售價: $1,008Foundation HTML5 Canvas: For Games and Entertainment (Paperback)
貴賓價: $322Go語言實戰 (GO in Action)
貴賓價: $1,995Game Coding Complete, 4/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,494Thinking in Java, 4/e (Paperback)
HTML5 opens up a plethora of new avenues for application and game development on the web. Games can now be created and interacted with directly within HTML with no need for users to download extra plugins, or for developers to learn new languages. Important new features such as the Canvas tag enable drawing directly onto the web page, the Audio tag allows sounds to be triggered and played from within your HTML code, the web sockets API brings the facility for real-time communication, and the local storage API enables data such as high scores or game preferences to be kept on a user's computer to be retrieved next time they play your game. All of these features and many more are covered within The Essential Guide to HTML5.
- Concepts are introduced and motivated with easy-to-grasp, appealing examples.
- Code is explained in detail after general explanations.
- Reader is guided into how to make the examples 'their own'.
What you’ll learn
- Draw on canvas and place text on the canvas
- Create animated scenes using timing events
- Handle mouse events for interaction with the user/player
- Important concepts useful in any programming language/environment
- HTML tags, canvas, Math.random, setInterval, setTimerout, addEventListener, Date, localStorage and other features
Who this book is for
Anyone who wants to make interactive websites. This book is suited for:
- Total beginners
- Those who have done some HTML but are afraid to do any programming
Table of Contents
- The Basics
- Dice Game
- Bouncing Ball
- Cannonball and Slingshot
- The Memory (aka Concentration) Game
- Rock, Paper, Scissors