Jeremy Keith, Jeffrey Sambells
貴賓價: $118鳳凰計畫：一個IT計畫的傳奇故事 (The Phoenix Project : A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping your business win)
貴賓價: $1,632Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design (paperback)
售價: $2,790Java Software Solutions: Foundations of Program Design, 7/e (Paperback)
This book is perfect for your needs if you want to create websites that are beautiful, dynamic, accessible - and standards compliant!
What you’ll learn
- Use web standards to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Harness the power of the DOM to create user-controlled animation.
- Also includes an introduction to Ajax.
Who this book is for
This book is for web developers wanting to expand their knowledge of the DOM to add interactivity and functionality to their web pages.
Table of Contents
- The Document Object Model
- Best Practices
- The Image Gallery Revisited
- Creating Markup on the Fly
- Enhancing Content
- An Animated Slideshow
- Putting It All Together
- DOM Scripting Libraries