$403HTML5 遊戲開發進階指南 (Pro HTML5 Games)
The ASP.NET MVC 4 Framework is the latest evolution of Microsoft’s ASP.NET web platform. It provides a high-productivity programming model that promotes cleaner code architecture, test-driven development, and powerful extensibility, combined with all the benefits of ASP.NET.
ASP.NET MVC 4 contains a number of significant advances over previous versions. New mobile and desktop templates (employing adaptive rendering) are included together with support for jQuery Mobile for the first time. New display modes allow your application to select views based on the browser that's making the request while Code Generation Recipes for Visual Studio help you auto-generate project-specific code for a wide variety of situtations including NuGet support.
In this fourth edition, the core model-view-controller (MVC) architectural concepts are not simply explained or discussed in isolation, but are demonstrated in action. You’ll work through an extended tutorial to create a working e-commerce web application that combines ASP.NET MVC with the latest C# language features and unit-testing best practices. By gaining this invaluable, practical experience, you’ll discover MVC’s strengths and weaknesses for yourself—and put your best-learned theory into practice.
The book's authors, Steve Sanderson and Adam Freeman, have both watched the growth of ASP.NET MVC since its first release. Steve is a well-known blogger on the MVC Framework and a member of the Microsoft Web Platform and Tools team. Adam started designing and building web applications 15 years ago and has been responsible for some of the world's largest and most ambitious projects. You can be sure you are in safe hands.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a solid architectural understanding of ASP.NET MVC 4, including basic MVC
- Explore the entire ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Learn what's new in version 4 and how how best to apply these new features
- See how MVC and test-driven development work in action
- Capitalize on your existing knowledge quickly and easily through comparison of features in classic ASP.NET to those in ASP.NET MVC
Who this book is for
This book is for web developers with a basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C# who want (or need) to start using the new ASP.NET MVC 4 Framework.
Table of Contents1. What's The Big Idea
2. Your first MVC Application
3. The MVC Pattern
4. Essential Language Features
5. Working with Razor
6. Essential Tools for MVC
7. Sports Store: A Real Application
8. Sports Store: Navigation
9. Sports Store: Cart
10. Sports Store: Admin
11. Sports Store: Security and Finishing Touches
12. Overview of MVC Projects
13. URL Routing
14. Advanced Routing Features
15. Controllers and Actions
17. Controller Extensbility
19. Helper Methods
20. Templated Helper Methods
21. URL and Ajax Helper Methods
22. Model Binding
23. Model Validation
24. Bundles and Display Modes
25. Web API