- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2014-11-26
- 售價: $1,260
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,197
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 96
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1484207769
- ISBN-13: 9781484207765
tmux Taster is your short, concise volume to learn about tmux, the terminal multiplexer that allows you to multiplex several virtual consoles. With tmux you can access multiple separate terminal sessions inside a single terminal window or remote terminal session, and do so much more.
Through the seven to-the-point chapters, you'll learn the fundamentals of tmux, scripting and automation, pane and window management, pair programming, and workflow management.
Increase your productivity by using a terminal multiplexer - start with tmux Taster today.
What you’ll learn
- What terminal multiplexers are and how you can use tmux
- How to manage scripting and automation
- How to manage pane and window management
- How to undertake pair programming and workflow management
Who this book is for
tmux Taster is for anyone who wants to get started with a terminal multiplexer, and get up and running quickly. This is a short, concise volume that will get you up and running quickly and efficiently.
Table of Contents
1. Chapter One: Starting with a Terminal Multiplexer
2. Chapter Two: Fundamentals
3. Chapter Three: Modifications
4. Chapter Four: Copy and Paster
5. Chapter Five: Scripting and Automation
6. Chapter Six: Pane/Window Management
7. Chapter Seven: Pair Programming
8. Chapter Eight: Workflow Management