In this fast-paced 100-page guide, you’ll learn to load, display and interact with dynamic, data-powered Visio diagrams in SharePoint 2013 or Office 365.
Get started bringing your Visio diagrams to life with the Visio Services Quick Guide.
What youll learn
- Set up and administer Visio Services on SharePoint 2013 and Office 365.
- Publish your first Visio diagram to SharePoint.
- Connect a Visio diagram to a SharePoint List, or SQL Server (with and without Secure Store Services), to power it with real data.
- Create a custom data provider (using Visual Studio and WCF).
- Manage Visio Services using Central Administration (CA) or Windows PowerShell.
Who this book is for
Business analysts, developers and architects using Visio with SharePoint 2013 or Office 365.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction and Background
Chapter 2: Presenting Visio Services
Chapter 3: Visio Client Data Tab
Chapter 4: Integrating Visio with SharePoint
Chapter 5: Administering Visio Services
Appendix: What's New in Visio Services 2013