Beginning Pixlr Editor: Learn to Edit Digital Photos Using this Free Web-Based App
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2017-05-30
- 售價: $960
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $912
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 260
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1484226976
- ISBN-13: 9781484226971
Learn digital image editing without the expense of using subscription-based editors. This book will pave the way for you to leverage Pixlr Editor, a free, web-based image editing solution that works on virtually any computer platform.
You'll learn image editing first hand by using the practice images with the corresponding tutorials―everything from creating simple graphics to enhancing and retouching photos. Explore all of the features you'd expect in a high end photo editing application; layers, history (multiple undos), and an array of powerful tools for handling almost any editing task.
Powerful image editing used to require purchasing and installing expensive, complicated image editing software on your computer. Beginning Pixlr Editor takes an easy-to-access and convenient look at the alternative from the Pixlr family of tools and utilities and offers you advanced editing techniques so you can enhance, retouch, and edit your digital images like a pro.
- Easily access Pixlr Editor from any computer with a high speed Internet connection
- Create an new image, or open an image from your computer, a URL, or the Pixlr library
- Save your images on to your computer or the Pixlr library
- Navigate the the Pixlr interface
- Use the Tools, Layers, image Adjustments, History, and much more