Get started and learn a step-by-step approach to application development using Microsoft Azure. Select the right services to solve the problem at hand in a cost-effective manner and explore the potential different services and how they can help in building enterprise applications.
Azure has an ample amount of resources and tutorials, but most of them focus on specific services and explain those services on their own and in a given context. Practical Azure Application Development focuses on building complete solutions on Azure using different services. This book gives you the holistic approach to Azure as a solutions development platform.
- Covers Azure as a solution development platform for building applications
- Provides real-world examples to understand why and when an Azure service is required
- Discusses how Azure helps to achieve continuous improvement and expansion of an application
- Provides application development experience from purchasing Azure to integrating with core Azure services, including an introduction to DevOps with VSTS
What You'll Learn
- Use Azure services to solve real-world software problems
- Define the usage of Azure services and select the right services to solve the problem at hand
- Make clear and less ambiguous decisions about using different Azure services
- Take a holistic approach to Azure as a solution platform
- Understand the basics of security, data protection, and cost controls in Azure
Who This Book Is For
Developers, software engineers, and architects who have experience in .NET and web development, but have little or no knowledge in planning and developing an application on Azure