Beginning Spring Boot 2: Applications and Microservices with the Spring Framework
K. Siva Prasad Reddy
Learn Spring Boot and how to build Java-based enterprise, web, and microservice applications with it. In this book, you'll see how to work with relational and NoSQL databases, build your first microservice, enterprise, or web application, and enhance that application with REST APIs. You'll also learn how to build reactive web applications using Spring Boot along with Spring Web Reactive. Then you’ll secure your Spring Boot-created application or service before testing and deploying it.
After reading and learning with Beginning Spring Boot 2, you'll have the skills and techniques to start building your first Spring Boot applications and microservices with confidence to take the next steps in your career journey.
What You'll Learn
- Use Spring Boot autoconfiguration
- Work with relational and NoSQL databases Build web applications with Spring Boot
- Apply REST APIs using Spring Boot
- Create reactive web applications using Spring Web Reactive
- Secure your Spring Boot applications or web services
- Test and deploy your Spring Boot applications
Who This Book Is For
Experienced Java and Spring Framework developers who are new to the new Spring Boot micro-framework.