Practical Contiki-NG: Programming for Wireless Sensor Networks
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2018-06-14
- 售價: $1,400
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,330
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 293
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1484234073
- ISBN-13: 9781484234075
Explore how to develop and implement wireless server networks (WSN) using Contiki-NG, branded as the operating system for the IoT. The book explains Contiki-NG’s advantages in sensing, communication, and energy optimization and enables you to begin solving problems in automation with WSN.
Practical Contiki-NG is a guide to getting started with Contiki-NG programming featuring projects that demonstrate a variety of applications. This book takes a practical and content-driven approach to the latest technologies, including Raspberry Pi, IoT and cloud servers. Readers will go through step-by-step guides and sample scenarios such as sensing, actuating, connectivity, building middleware, and utilizing IoT and cloud-based technologies.
If you're looking to go from zero to hero in using Contiki-NG to build Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) applications then this is the book for you.
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare and set up Contiki-NG development
- Review the basics of the Contiki-NG platform to build Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
- Develop your own Contiki-NG program
- Perform sensing and actuating on the Contiki-NG platform
- Implement a middleware for Contiki-NG motes
- Build a simple IoT program using the Contiki-NG environment
Who This Book Is For
Developers, students, researchers and anyone who has an interest in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN).