Learn Microservices with Spring Boot: A Practical Approach to Restful Services Using an Event-Driven Architecture, Cloud-Native Patterns, and Containe
Macero García, Moisés
$1,663The Tao of Microservices (Paperback)
$1,786Domain Modeling Made Functional: Tackle Software Complexity with Domain-Driven Design and F# (Paperback)
$1,260Unlocking Agility (Paperback)
$1,568Cloud Native Patterns
$1,235Behavior-Driven Development with Cucumber: Better Collaboration for Better Software
$2,090A Scrum Book: The Spirit of the Game
Build Java-based microservices architecture using the Spring Boot framework by evolving an application from a small monolith to an event-driven architecture composed of several services. This revised book follows an incremental approach in teaching the structure of microservices, test-driven development, and common patterns in distributed systems such as service discovery, load balancing, routing, centralized logs, per-environment configuration, and containerization.
This updated book now covers what's been added to the latest Spring Boot release, including support for the latest Java SE; more deep-dive knowledge on how Spring Boot works; testing with JUnit 5; changes in the Spring Cloud tools used for service discovery and load balancing; building Docker images using cloud-native buildpacks; a basic centralized logging solution; E2E traceability with Sleuth; centralized configuration with Consul; many dependency upgrades; support for Spring Data Neumann; and more.
Author Moises Macero uses a pragmatic approach to explain the benefits of using this type of software architecture, instead of keeping you distracted with theoretical concepts. He covers some of the state-of-the-art techniques in computer programming, from a practical point of view. You'll focus on what's important, starting with the minimum viable product but keeping the flexibility to evolve it.
What You Will Learn
- Build microservices with Spring Boot
- Discover architecture patterns for distributed systems such as asynchronous processing, eventual consistency, resilience, scalability, and more
- Use event-driven architecture and messaging with RabbitMQ
- Master service discovery with Consul and load balancing with Spring Cloud Load Balancer
- Route requests with Spring Cloud Gateway
- Keep flexible configurations per environment with Spring Cloud Consul
- Trace every request from beginning to end with Sleuth and centralized logging
- Deploy your microservices anywhere as Docker containers
- Start all the components in the microservice architecture with Docker Compose
Who This Book Is For
Those with at least some prior experience with Java programming. Some prior exposure to Spring Boot recommended but not required.
這本更新的書籍現在包含了最新的Spring Boot版本所新增的功能，包括對最新的Java SE的支援；更深入的Spring Boot工作原理知識；使用JUnit 5進行測試；Spring Cloud工具中用於服務發現和負載平衡的變化；使用雲原生Buildpacks建立Docker映像；基本的集中式日誌解決方案；使用Sleuth進行端到端的追蹤；使用Consul進行集中式配置；許多依賴升級；對Spring Data Neumann的支援等等。
- 使用Spring Boot建立微服務
- 使用Consul進行服務發現，使用Spring Cloud Load Balancer進行負載平衡
- 使用Spring Cloud Gateway進行請求路由
- 使用Spring Cloud Consul在每個環境中保持靈活的配置
- 使用Docker Compose啟動微服務架構中的所有組件
Moisés Macero García has been a software developer since he was a kid, when he started playing around with BASIC on his ZX Spectrum. During his career, Moisés has most often worked in development and architecture for small and large projects, and for his own startups as well. He enjoys making software problems simple, and he likes working in teams where he can not only coach others, but also learn from them.
Moisés is the author of the blog thepracticaldeveloper.com, where he shares solutions for technical challenges, guides, and his view on different ways of working in IT companies. He also organizes workshops for companies that need a practical approach to software engineering. In his free time, he enjoys traveling and hiking.
Moisés Macero García自小就是一名軟體開發者，從他在ZX Spectrum上玩BASIC開始。在他的職業生涯中，Moisés大多數時間都在小型和大型項目的開發和架構方面工作，也為自己的創業公司工作。他喜歡將軟體問題簡化，並喜歡在團隊中工作，不僅可以指導他人，還可以從他人身上學習。