Beginning Microsoft 365 Collaboration Apps: Working in the Microsoft Cloud
Mercurio, Ralph, Merrill, Brian
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2021-06-10
- 售價: $2,330
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,214
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 380
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1484269357
- ISBN-13: 9781484269350
While technologies for collaboration are more advanced than ever before, there also are more of them, making it all the more confusing. Beginning Microsoft 365 Collaboration Apps will help you make sense of what is available and provide prescriptive guidance to you and your team on how to be more productive.
This fully updated and expanded new edition contains lots of new content, screenshots and samples, and all new chapters on Power BI and Power Apps.
What You Will Learn
- Know the collaboration applications and features available across Microsoft 365, and how to choose the ones that are right for you and your colleagues in any given situation
- Understand the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model and how it enables users to be more effective and productive in remote situations
- Discover how multi-device usability and real-time cloud synchronization can help your team collaborate anytime, anywhere, across the apps
- Find out how Planner can help you manage projects and tasks, even without a project manager
- Explore Microsoft Power Automate and Power Apps to connect applications and services and create codeless applications and workflows
Who This Book is For
Microsoft 365 business users with a limited technical background. You should be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of products such as Word and Outlook, and work in a team environment. An active Microsoft 365 would be useful as well.
Ralph also has experience architecting and deploying solutions that leverage the best features of SharePoint/Microsoft 365 and provide real business value while solving user experience issues. He has seen many technology changes throughout the years and he discovered a passion for helping users find ways to leverage what they need to know to learn a new technology. With Microsoft 365, he has made it his goal to help users realize the potential of this powerful platform in order to get the most out of these ever-changing applications.
Brian Merrill is a Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) and a Microsoft Certified trainer (MCT). He is currently the Educational Technology Analyst for one of the largest school districts in Pennsylvania. In that role he serves as the global administrator of the district's Microsoft 365 environment, managing Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, and training faculty and staff on new technologies and systems. Brian is also adjunct faculty at the University of Harrisburg of Science and Technology, where he teaches courses in the Learning Technology and Media Studies program. Teaching courses on Learning Technologies and Solutions as well as Microsoft tools. Brian is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and a member of the Minecraft for Education Advisory Board.